- How to Order?
High Quality African Cape Reed Thatching
Tile Dimensions: 780mm x approx 450mm
Each tile has clips on the back to attach onto the round metal rod used for umbrella application.
If mounting onto timber battens then simply cut them off & nail accordingly to the batten
Each tile is sold separately
Top cones can also be arranged on request.
These are very sought after and are only sold with a minimum order of 12 tiles otherwise we cannot supply them on their own.
Corner Hips tiles can also be supplied for square and rectangle Hut applications
Prices starting from
$30 each African tile
$38 each Corner hip
$150 top cone.
We can do better on individual price per tile for bulk orders
PLEASE NOTE: Freight costs are not included in these prices & is calculated depending on the quantity of order required.
Please Contact us to confirm the quantity you are Requiring & we will be able to calculate freight cost & a quotation.
The Benefits of natural thatching
Cape Reed African Thatch, originates from South Africa.
It is a renewable resource where harvesting promotes growth. The thatch produced is aesthetically pleasing, and is manufactured into easy to install tiles. These flexible tiles can be clipped, stapled or nailed onto existing structures for easy, no fuss installation.
Ordering your kit is simple.
- Choose your color (if available) by highlighting the box in green.
- Choose your size by highlighting the box in green.
- Specify your optional extras.
- Click the request a quote button, It will then take you to 'send the request' page
- Fill out the details section to help get the ball rolling for accurate pricing, sizing and quotation. It is crucial that you add all the information you can so we can get an accurate price sorted for you.
- Note: Remember to tick I'm not a robot (this is to control spam from accessing the account) then send your request.